Saturday, March 31, 2012

The good, the bad and the large, in-between group.

 Spent most of my morning sorting sheets and towels from the House of Hope.

All our linens for the guest house arrived by donation so periodically they need to be sorted through.

Guests leave behind new donations while other linens finally succumb to the stress of life.

Roof for high school classroom.
Pile 'A',  the good ones include those without stains or holes.

This pile then divided into 'sets'.

Each set including a set of twin sheets and a full set of towels placed in a pillow case [as close to matching in color as we can].

Pile 'B' the mostly good linens which show the passage of time by small stains [including various colors of paint] or small holes or tears. These too spit into 'sets'.

Pile 'C' demoted from linen category to the rag bag.

Whew!! Sounds easy but this job took three hours-including labeling.

Young People's Meeting on Campus today.
Living more intentionally means taking time to judge, sort and evaluate one's life. How am I honestly doing: physically, mentally, intellectually, emotionally, financially, and spiritually? What tasks skills do I keep vs. those I need to improve or remove from my life?

I'm very thankful that the Lord loves me unconditionally. He does not sort people into groups before loving us. His love depends not on how well I'm doing or how many people I'm influencing.

As life leaves scars, tears, hurts, pain and stains on my life, He still loves me the same.

He loves ME! Totally. Unconditionally. WOW!


No comments: