Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1

Had a great day yesterday at Hickory Corners and visiting my cousin's family. It is a privilege to be able to say thank you to members of our support team and get to know them a little better. 

Today we went and helped out at the Hand's of God distribution center that is run by my brother Todd's church. They accept gifts of clothes, house hold items, and furniture. We helped to sort some of the recent donations. These items are then available free of charge to those who stop in.

Eli went to the local health department today for vaccinations. He's glad to be getting to the age that he will not need multiple shots at a time again.

Cory and Eli visit the eye doctor tomorrow. I need to work on thank you letters and my continuing medical education homework.

Thanks for your prayers.

1 comment:

Peter Olson said...

Let me know if I can help you with the thank you letters. I have a little experience in that area.
:-)