Year 2016January: Said good-bye to Kris's folks and Eli after a short visit. Deep River Mission visit.
March: Luthern Medical team. Interim President takes office. Finger print renewal-adoption. 4 church visits.
April: OMS visit with trees/plants. Clinic chats started.
May: School years done-Eli and Anna. Daybreak flip house sold.
Amplifying Mission Summit in New York
June: Eli visit.
July: Eli to Germany. Anna starts school. Summer district conferences: men, women, youth, district.
August: 9 years at Fauche
September: 18 years in Haiti. Eli starts fall term. Weekly health talk hour for Adult Literacy classes.
October: Hurricane Matthew. Two trips to Southern Haiti for hurricane relief.
November: Historic flooding in northern Haiti. Trip to LaGonave and Délice. New ministry direction.
December: Plans for Délice. Travel to USA. Vacation time with family, making memories.
As we start 2017 we ask for your continued prayers.
- Adoption: Completion of the additional paperwork for exiting IBESR.
- School: Eli and Anna to finish up sophomore years well.
- Délice: Clarification of plans. Raising funds. Praying for someone to build the house.
- Planning of locations for trees and plants. Starting planting
- Fauche: Transitional planning. Training of folks to continue in our current roles.
- Impact: to have positive impact in each area.
- Konsey: Reprinting of books. Continued distribution.