Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jan. 3 What is it?

Ok here was the picture that I wanted people to guess at.


Suggestions included: Radio or TV antenna, to protect plants or garden, impaling birds.


Answer below.

Yesterday we headed down the road to help our friends with their moving sale and to say good-bye. Good Byes are hard but it is important to do. We will be praying for them this week as they have many good-byes, packing, travel and Disney World.


Plans for today include: cleaning house, printing thank you letters, working on Dad and Mom's cross stitch, cooking and studying some French. The kids and I have started Rosetta Stone for French and the kids are ahead of me.

Rose, the kitten is working out nicely. She is pleasant and understands the word 'no'. I think today Cory and the kids are going to introduce her to outside.



Answer: Passion fruit and grape arbor. The use of barbwire is that it is rust resistant, stronger and easier for vines to climb.

5 comments:

Penny said...

I would never have guessed you could use barbed wire that way!

Marc said...

Barb wire also allows you to dry laundry without using clothes-pins.

The Bronkema Family... said...

ummmm...yeahh...that was my guess! Okay, so you're not believing me, rightfully so.

Peter Olson said...

Fancy Fruit Hanger?

Kris Thede said...

Thank you all for playing. It could also be said that it was a fishing lure for comments and I got 4! Thanks.